top of page


Join date: Jul 31, 2022


If all else fails, you may need to get a plumber. In most cases, the problem can be fixed by adjusting the water pressure. In severe cases, you can replace the shut-off valve by calling a plumber. If you still have a faucet that makes a high pitched noise, you may need to replace the entire supply line. Alternatively, you may need to adjust the water pressure.

Najib Nawawi

More actions
bottom of page